|SouthSanJose.com: The Community Web Site Serving Santa Teresa, Almaden Valley, Blossom Valley, Coyote Valley and Evergreen|
|Thursday, June 24th, 2004 @ 2:28 PM|
Subj: Video Camera Users Wanted for a User Research Study!|
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Video Research Team)
*** Video Camera Users Wanted! ***
We are looking for people who are interested in providing feedback about their experience taking videos. We are currently recruiting participants for lab studies. As a token of our appreciation, participants will receive a $75 check after completing a 1.5 - 2 hour lab study.
If you are interested in participating, please complete and return the questionnaire below, so we can learn more about your background and potential fit for the studies. We are looking for ALL levels of experience. Your responses will be reviewed and if you fit the profile of the participants we need, we will contact you to check your availability for a study.
The Video Research Team
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
Where did you hear about this study? ____________________
1. Do you own a video camera? If so, is it digital? [Yes, No, Don't Know]
If 'YES' to question 1:
1a. What Brand and Model of digital video camera(s) do you currently own?
2. Please describe the most recent videos (within the past year) that you have shot.
3. Have you ever edited your video(s)? If yes, how? Please describe.
4. If you have not edited your video(s), how interested are you in editing your video(s)? Please use a scale from 1 (not interested) – 10 (very interested)?
5. Which method(s) have you used (if any) to share your video? [Tape, VCD, DVD, other (please specify)]
6. How often do you use a DVD player to watch movies? [Never, Rarely, Less than once a month, Monthly, 2-3 times per Month, Weekly, 2-3 times per Week, Daily]
7. What is your current occupation? (If currently unemployed or retired, please list previous occupation AND the industry you usually work in or used to work in.)
8. Where do you work? [Employer, City, State, Zip where you work]
9. Where do you live? [City, State, Zip]
10. Which phone number(s) can we reach you at during the DAY?
Which phone number(s) can we reach you at in the EVENING?
11. What email address can we contact you at?
12. What is your First and Last name?
13. What is your age?
14. What is your gender? [Male, Female]
15. Do you have children? If so, how old are they?
16. Put an "X" next to the software listed below if you have ever used it AND explain what you used the software for and the extent of your experience with that particular software.
___ Adobe After Affects
___ Adobe Encore
___ Adobe PageMaker
___ Adobe PhotoDeluxe
___ Adobe Premiere
___ Adobe Premiere Pro
___ Adobe Premiere LE
___ Adobe LiveMotion
___ Adobe Photoshop LE
___ Adobe Photoshop Album (costs approx. $49)
___ Adobe Photoshop Elements (costs approx. $79-99)
___ Adobe Photoshop (Professional product, costs over $600)
___ Apple Final Cut Pro
___ Apple iDVD
___ Apple iMovie
___ Apple iPhoto
___ ArcSoft PhotoStudio
___ ArcSoft ShowBiz
___ Broderbund Movieshop
___ Dazzle MovieStar
___ Extensis Portfolio
___ JASC Paint Shop Pro
___ JASC Paint Shop Photo Album
___ JASC Paint Shop Power Suite – Photo Edition
___ Lifescape Picasa
___ Macromedia Dreamweaver
___ MGI PhotoSuite
___ Microsoft PictureIt!
___ Microsoft Digital Imaging Pro
___ Microsoft Digital Imaging Suite
___ Microsoft Windows XP Media Center PC (and software bundled with this PC for use with your photos/videos)
___ Photodex ProShow
___ Pinnacle Edition
___ Pinnacle Studio
___ Roxio Easy CD Creator
___ Roxio PhotoSuite
___ Roxio Video Wave
___ Sonic myDVD
___ Sonic DVDit
___ Sony Video Factory
___ Sony Movie Maker
___ Sony Screenblast Movie Studio
___ Ulead PhotoImpact
___ Ulead Video Studio
___ Ulead DVD Factory
___ Windows Movie Maker
___ Other software (please specify)_________________________________
___ Software that came with my camera (list the type of camera, name of software) ____________________
What's New |
Community News |
Organizations / Groups | Businesses | Government | Schools | Parks | Places of Worship | Real Estate | Services
Utilities | Crime | Classifieds | Ridesharing | Sports | Lost and Found | Free/Nearly Free | Chat/Messages
Feedback | Home Improvements | Survey | Search | About Us | Meet Our Sponsors
Copyright © 1998-2017, Scott and Donna Scholz (SouthSanJose.com)
All Rights Reserved
Number of visits to this page since 01/27/2004