SouthSanJose.com: The Community Web Site Serving Santa Teresa, Almaden Valley, Blossom Valley, Coyote Valley and Evergreen
How the program works
- For a one-time fee of $25 per listing, SouthSanJose.com promotes you, your listings and your open houses.
- If you don't have an active listing for sale on the market, there is a $25 setup fee. The setup
fee is waived if you have an active listing during the first calendar month you sign up.
- Your name and contact information are displayed with all of your listings.
- There are no additional charges.
- It doesn't matter how long it may take to complete the sale of the property.
- We also don't charge again should you relist the home and a new MLS ID number is
assigned. We treat a relisting the same as any other change in the sales process. However, we will
charge again if the property had previously been off the market for ninety days or more.
- We automatically add any listings as they come on the market.
- We create a historical summary page which includes all of the different ways to contact you and
all of the listings you have had in our community.
- Your name is seen on EVERY real estate page we show each month.
- We update our web site throughout the day.
- We send you a bill around the first of each month for the properties that were added in the previous
- We expect payment within 21 days of the bill being sent out.
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sascholz/public_html/includes/counter.php on line 10
Copyright © 1998-2017, Scott and Donna Scholz (SouthSanJose.com)
All Rights Reserved
Number of visits to this page since 08/23/2002