SouthSanJose.com: Community Coupons
Advertise with SouthSanJose.com. Packages start at $79 per year.
SouthSanJose.com: The Community Web Site Serving Santa Teresa, Almaden Valley, Blossom Valley, Coyote Valley and Evergreen
Community News, Events, Announcements, Sports and Crime Businesses, Neighbors, Organizations / Groups, Government, Schools, Parks, Places of Worship, Services, Utilities and Carpooling Feedback, Chat / Messages, Lost and Found, Home Improvements, Home and Family and Survey Real Estate, Classified Ads, Free / Nearly Free and Meet Our Sponsors About Us - Find out about the creators of this community web site.

Feedback - Reply to Message

  * Required field
Subject :
*From - Name : OK To Publish Name?
*From - EMail : OK To Publish Email?
Message :
Expiration Date :
*Security Code : Enter 22 for security code.
     


Sunday, August 5th, 2001 @ 9:23 AM
Subj: Recycled Water
From: enragedmom2001@yahoo.com

From Sunday, 8/5/01 front page San Jose Mercury News story about Neil Parry, San Jose State student whose lower right leg was amputated after a football injury last year:

"They think the infection came from the stadium turf or contaminated recyled water used to maintain the field."

"No matter how hard they tried,the physicians couldn't control it. They couldn't save his leg."

"Surgeons amputated the foot three inches above the ankle."

Home | What's New | Community News | Neighbors | Events | Announcements
Organizations / Groups | Businesses | Government | Schools | Parks | Places of Worship | Real Estate | Services
Utilities | Crime | Classifieds | Ridesharing | Sports | Lost and Found | Free/Nearly Free | Chat/Messages
Feedback | Home Improvements | Survey | Search | About Us | Meet Our Sponsors


Copyright © 1998-2017, Scott and Donna Scholz (SouthSanJose.com)
All Rights Reserved
Contact Webmaster
Number of visits to this page since 01/27/2004
1120284
This page was generated in 0.0041 seconds.